Currently, Drewlo Holdings has an opportunity for a Renovation Carpenter to join our team in London, ON.
Drewlo Holdings is a family owned and operated company that has been in business for 60 years. We are located in London, Sarnia, Woodstock, Kitchener and Burlington.
As a Renovation Carpenter, your responsibilities are as follows:
- Complete assigned tasks and work orders related to the renovation of older apartment suites
- Rough and finished carpentry – framing, stairs, board ups, trim, doors, etc.
- Hang drywall
- Paint baseboards, drywall and other materials
- Complete selective demolition/tear out tasks
- Keep work site clean and organized at all times
- Embrace health and safety environment and act in accordance with internal and external health and safety practices
- Coordinate with office staff as required
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of carpentry/construction experience is required
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driver abstract required
- Ability to safely operate hand and power tools common to the carpentry trade
- Must be capable of completing physical work including frequent heavy lifting (50 lbs)
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize
- Highly organized individual and great team player
- Superior customer service skills are a must
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME