Drewlo Holdings is a family owned and operated company that has been in business for over 60 years. Since 1958 we have been constructing and operating rental apartment towers across Southwestern Ontario and proving homes to thousands of Canadians.
- Family built, owned and managed; family is at the heart of our company and a core value
- Provide you with a Career; we offer stable full-time employment, benefits and a retirement program
- Treat our employees fair; we offer competitive wages, provide training and value each employee
- Opportunity for growth; we are expanding at an accelerated rate, with that comes new opportunities
- We invest in our community; we know its important to give back
- Guaranteed Work!
- Paid overtime after 44 hrs!
- Paid (non working) statutory holidays!
- Grass cutting using self-propelled mowers
- Grass trimming using gas powered line trimmer
- Weeding, cultivating and edging garden beds
- Property clean-up using back-pack blowers
- Experience operating basic landscape maintenance equipment tools in a safe and responsible manner
- Effective communication skills – must be able to carry out verbal instructions, read labels and signs and report progress to foreman
- Ability to work both independently with little supervision and also as part of a team
- Ability to walk, stand, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks
- Ability to work outdoors in various conditions including heat and humidity, rain, dust, noise and cold
- Comply with all company policies, procedures and regulations
- Able to work full time hours. Monday to Friday, day shift.