Posted Mar 27 2023
Drewlo Holdings is a family owned and operated company that has been in business for over 60 years. Since 1958 we have been constructing and operating rental apartment towers across Southwestern Ontario and proving homes to thousands of Canadians.
· Year-round work! We offer you a career!
· $1,500 Signing Bonus! *
· Heath Benefits & RRSP Matching!
· Safety Boot Benefit!
· Paid Overtime!
· Design, layout and install sprinkler systems by considering water conservation, existing and proposed landscaping capacity, water flow rates, and time sequencing of existing systems;
· Repairs and replace pumps, main feeder and lateral lines, PVC pipes, sprinkler heads, radio-controlled valves and controls, and electronically controlled water sensors;
· Replace low voltage wiring; develop watering schedule for sprinkler systems;
· Oversee sprinkler system preventative maintenance program;
· Monitor grounds during special events to insure protection of system;
· Report grounds condition and water or plant losses due to system malfunction
· 3-5 years of experience installing and repairing, poly supply lines, diagnosing, repairing multi-zone, multi-program irrigation system malfunctions. Designing and installing multi-zone irrigation systems operating trenchers, loaders and skid-steers
· Wear appropriate personal protective equipment at all times
· Comply with all company policies and regulations
· Work in accordance with all local health and safety laws and regulations
· Family built, owned and managed; family is at the heart of our company and a core value
· Provide you with a Career; we offer stable full-time employment, benefits and a matching retirement savings program
· Treat our employees fair; we offer competitive wages, provide training and value each employee
· Opportunity for growth; we are expanding at an accelerated rate, with that comes new opportunities
· We invest in our community; we know it's important to give back