Currently, Drewlo Holdings has an opportunity for an HVAC Technician to join our team in London, ON.
Drewlo Holdings is a family owned and operated company that has been in business for 60 years. We are located in London, Sarnia, Woodstock, Kitchener and Burlington.
As an HVAC Technician, your responsibilities are as follows:
- Perform the following in a high-volume service call environment:
- Preventative maintenance; troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing HVAC equipment with high accuracy
- Deliver timely and cost-effective solutions based on our client's needs
- Be friendly and professional when interacting with customers, including excellent phone etiquette
- Ability to complete work orders and other paperwork
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team (including after hours) and be a part of the emergency after hours rotation.
- Follow all safety & compliance requirements
- Proven HVAC Technician experience (3-5 years)
- Residential high-rise experience an asset
- Top-notch customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, often with other distractions
- Organizational skills - ability to multi task, prioritize and manage time well
- A valid driver's license
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!