Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic
Drewlo Holdings Inc. (680 Waterloo St, London, ON N6A 0B3) seeks Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic (NOC 72401) to perform the following duties:
- Inspect equipment for defects and malfunctions;
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment and determine the extent of the repair;
- Repair and replace defective parts, components or systems;
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and ensure it meets manufacturer's specifications;
- Perform maintenance work on the equipment.
- Completion of secondary school, or trade school, or vocational program is required;
- 3-5 years experience in servicing and repairing heavy duty equipment;
- Capable of repairing a wide range of civil construction equipment including excavators, bulldozers, packers, and backhoes;
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Strong trouble shooting and technical skills;
- Demonstrated commitment to safe work practices;
- Comply with all workplace policies and procedures;
- Willingness and ability to travel daily to assigned sites throughout Southwestern Ontario (London, Sarnia, Kitchener, Woodstock, St. Thomas);
- Possess a valid driver’s license or willingness and ability to obtain driver’s license in the future;
- Willing to undergo training and/or certification as necessary.
- Trade certificates related to the field.
Permanent, Full time (44 hrs/wk) @ $38.00 - $42.00/hr. Benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance.
Please send resume to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.