Drewlo Holdings is a family owned and operated company that has been in business for over 60 years. Since 1958 we have been constructing and operating rental apartment towers across Southwestern Ontario and proving homes to thousands of Canadians.
- Family built, owned and managed; family is at the heart of our company and a core value
- Provide you with a Career; we offer stable full-time employment, benefits and a retirement program
- Treat our employees fair; we offer competitive wages, provide training and value each employee
- Opportunity for growth; we are expanding at an accelerated rate, with that comes new opportunities
- We invest in our community; we know its important to give back
- Guaranteed Winter Work!
- Paid overtime after 44 hrs!
- Paid (non working) statutory holidays!
- Work with crew to manage quality and timeliness of assigned tasks and routing
- Assign, monitor and assist with duties for the crew to ensure quality expectations
- Monitor and ensure the efficient use of materials and equipment by field staff
- Evaluate quality of service provided and help to determine work procedures, prepare work schedules and expedite work flow.
- Examine work for exactness, completeness and conformance to policies and procedures
- Plan and conduct training for field staff in customer service, landscape maintenance details and safety policies and procedures
- Maintain morale and motivate staff to encourage maximum efficiency
- Evaluate performance of staff and make recommendations