Drewlo Holdings is a family owned and operated company that has been in business for over 60 years. Since 1958 we have been constructing and operating rental apartment towers across Southwestern Ontario and proving homes to thousands of Canadians.
- Family built, owned and managed; family is at the heart of our company and a core value
- Provide you with a Career; we offer stable full-time employment, benefits and a retirement program
- Treat our employees fair; we offer competitive wages, provide training and value each employee
- Opportunity for growth; we are expanding at an accelerated rate, with that comes new opportunities
- We invest in our community; we know its important to give back
- Guaranteed Work!
- Paid (non working) statutory holidays!
- Health Benefits and RRSP match program!
- Complete assigned tasks and work orders
- Complete renovations on residential buildings/units including:
- Counter top installation
- Troubleshoot plumbing problems
- Accurately track materials used and hours worked
- Document job progress with photos and detailed descriptions
- Keep work site clean and organized at all times
- Embrace health and safety environment and act in accordance with internal and external health and safety practices
- Other duties as assigned