Drewlo Holdings is a family owned and operated company that has been in business for over 60 years. Since 1958 we have been constructing and operating rental apartment towers across Southwestern Ontario and proving homes to thousands of Canadians.
- Family built, owned and managed; family is at the heart of our company and a core value
- Provide you with a Career; we offer stable full-time employment, benefits and a retirement program
- Treat our employees fair; we offer competitive wages, provide training and value each employee
- Opportunity for growth; we are expanding at an accelerated rate, with that comes new opportunities
- We invest in our community; we know its important to give back
- Extended Health Care!
- RRSP Match Program!
- Paid overtime after 44 hrs!
- Paid (non working) statutory holidays!
- Inspect equipment for defects and malfunctions
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment and determine the extent of the repair
- Repair and replace defective parts, components or systems
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and ensure it meets manufacturer's specifications
- Capable of repairing a wide range of civil construction equipment including excavators, bulldozers, packers, and backhoes
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Licensed Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic – 421A
- Must have a valid G driver's licence
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong trouble shooting and technical skills
- Demonstrated commitment to safe work practices
- Comply with all workplace policies and procedures