Drewlo Holdings Inc. is a family-owned business that has been developing, constructing and managing apartment buildings for 60 years. We boast some of the most well-appointed buildings in five cities across Southwestern Ontario.
This is a permanent, full time position; approximately 35 to 44 hours per week.
Some early morning and evening work required. Based in London.
Standard duties include but not limited to:
- Diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining cars and both heavy and light trucks
- Diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining construction equipment such as bulldozers, excavators, packers, and cranes
- Diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining fuel injection systems, engines (repair and overhaul), compressors, hydraulic pumps and drives, brakes, electrics, and other systems
- Conduct welding jobs as required
Please note: This position involves working in a shop and outside, sometimes in inclement weather. It is physically demanding and includes climbing, bending, heavy lifting, working in dusty, noisy, hot, and cold environments.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience as an all-around mechanic on engines, brakes, and hydraulic systems
- Valid Ontario G-class driver's license and clean driving record
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to read, write, understand and communicate effectively in English
- Ability to adapt and adjust to various assignments
The successful candidate will have worked in a heavy equipment machinery environment previously. Compensation will include wage/salary and company vehicle . Compensation is subject to negotiation and depends on experience.
Qualified applicants interested in joining a dynamic team are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to PO Box 6000 Komoka, ON N0L 1R0, or by fax to 519-472-8860 (attention: Kevin Weller).
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.