Posted Jan 20 2023
Snow Plow Operator On-Call
Drewlo Holdings is a family owned and operated company that has been in business for over 60 years. Since 1958 we have been constructing and operating rental apartment towers across Southwestern Ontario and proving homes to thousands of Canadians.
· Retention Bonus!!
· On-Call Operation of a Pick-Up Truck to remove snow
· Work on your own to manage quality and timeliness of assigned snow plowing/salting needs.
· Monitor and ensure the efficient use of materials and equipment
· Examine work for exactness, completeness and conformance to policies and procedures
· Minimum of 2-3 years snow plowing knowledge and experience
· Valid and clean G class driver’s license
· Strong work ethic and attention to detail
· Ability to communicate effectively with management
· Wear appropriate personal protective equipment at all times
· Comply with all company policies and regulations
· Work in accordance with all local health and safety laws and regulations
· On call 24/7
· Family built, owned and managed; family is at the heart of our company and a core value
· Provide you with a Career; we offer stable full-time employment, benefits and a matching retirement savings program
· Treat our employees fair; we offer competitive wages, provide training and value each employee
· Opportunity for growth; we are expanding at an accelerated rate, with that comes new opportunities
· We invest in our community; we know it’s important to give back