Snow Plow Operator
Drewlo Holdings is a family owned and operated company that has been in business for over 60 years. Since 1958 we have been constructing and operating rental apartment towers across Southwestern Ontario and proving homes to thousands of Canadians.
- Family built, owned and managed; family is at the heart of our company and a core value
- Provide you with a Career; we offer stable full-time employment, benefits and a retirement program
- Treat our employees fair; we offer competitive wages, provide training and value each employee
- Opportunity for growth; we are expanding at an accelerated rate, with that comes new opportunities
- We invest in our community; we know its important to give back
- Winter Bonus!
- Paid overtime after 44 hrs!
- Paid (non working) statutory holidays!
- Group Benefits & RRSP Matching Program!
- Work on your own to manage quality and timeliness of assigned snow plowing/salting needs.
- Monitor weather 24/7 to ensure quality expectations
- Monitor and ensure the efficient use of materials and equipment
- Evaluate quality of service provided and help to determine work procedures, and expedite work flow
- Examine work for exactness, completeness and conformance to policies and procedures
- Maintain morale and maximum efficiency
- Minimum of 2-3 years snow plowing knowledge and experience and the ability to complete tasks neatly and efficiently
- Valid and clean G class driver's license a must
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with management
- Must be organized
- Must be able to use all tools and equipment to perform all tasks associated with snow plowing
- Must wear appropriate personal protective equipment at all times
- Must comply with all company policies and regulations
- Must work in accordance with all local health and safety laws and regulations
- On call 24/7