Drewlo Holdings is a family owned and operated company that has been in business for over 60 years. Since 1958 we have been constructing and operating rental apartment towers across Southwestern Ontario and proving homes to thousands of Canadians.
- Family built, owned and managed; family is at the heart of our company and a core value
- Provide you with a Career; we offer stable full-time employment, benefits and a retirement program
- Treat our employees fair; we offer competitive wages, provide training and value each employee
- Opportunity for growth; we are expanding at an accelerated rate, with that comes new opportunities
- We invest in our community; we know its important to give back
- Guaranteed Work!
- Paid (non working) statutory holidays!
- Health Benefits and RRSP match program!
- Complete assigned tasks and work orders
- Replace & repair plumbing fixtures & appliances
- Fix clogged toilets, leaky pipes, etc.
- Troubleshoot plumbing problems
- Perform maintenance on plumbing systems
- Accurately track materials used and hours worked
- Fill out site reports as needed
- Document pre-existing damages
- Document job progress with photos and detailed descriptions
- Keep work site clean and organized at all times
- Act in accordance with internal and external health and safety practices
- Coordinate with office staff as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledgeable in underground to above ground plumbing of residential mid-to-high rise buildings
- Knowledgeable of heaters, boilers, and other heating systems
- Knowledge of applicable building codes
- Self-sufficient; complete day to day tasks efficiently
- Flexibility to work on routine and urgent projects while being adaptable to busy schedules and high demands
- Excellent customer service skills are a must
- Must hold a valid plumber license
- Current valid G Class driver's license