- Year-round work! We offer you a career!
- $1,000 Signing Bonus! *
- Heath Benefits & RRSP Matching!
- Safety Boot Benefit!
- Paid Overtime!
- No Weekend Work!
- Ability to install stone landscape as per drawings
- Construct walkways, patios, decks and landscape features
- Ability to run a stone saw/quick cut
- Assist in planning and organizing the job, ensuring that sufficient resources and materials are available
- Snow Plowing in Winter Season
- 2 to 5 years of Interlock and Hardscape experience is a must
- Strong understanding of proper installation practices for flagstone, natural stone and interlock
- Ability to work both independently with little supervision and also as part of a team
- Ability to walk, stand, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks
- Ability to work outdoors in various conditions including heat/humidity, rain, dust, noise and cold
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment at all times
- Comply with all company policies and regulations
- Work in accordance with all local health and safety laws and regulations
- Class G license with a clean driving abstract a must
- Family built, owned and managed; family is at the heart of our company and a core value
- Provide you with a Career; we offer stable full-time employment, benefits and a retirement program
- Treat our employees fair; we offer competitive wages, provide training and value each employee
- Opportunity for growth; we are expanding at an accelerated rate, with that comes new opportunities
- We invest in our community; we know it’s important to give back