We are seeking dedicated employees to fulfill the role of a Field Technician to support our ongoing growth and development. The Field Technician will be installing and repairing DREWLO's expanding IoT network. Drewlo Holdings can offer you a career with benefits, retirement savings match program and more! We are a family owned and operated company that has been in business for over 60 years. Since 1958 we have been constructing and operating rental apartment towers across Southwestern Ontario and proving homes to thousands of Canadians.
- Year-round work! We offer you a career!
- Heath Benefits & RRSP Matching!
- Safety Boot Benefit!
- No Weekend Work!
- Install, repair and maintain Copper Network / Fibre Network / Ethernet Network
- Ability to bend and install all sizes of conduit
- Running low voltage wire
- Overhead work
- Able to work independently and offer assistance if required to fellow technicians
- Adhere to Health & Safety Policies
- Ability to climb ladders at least 28 feet high
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds
- An acute attention to detail
- Experience with hand tools (drills, grinders, etc.)
- Long working hours in the elements
- Family built, owned and managed; family is at the heart of our company and a core value
- Provide you with a Career; we offer stable full-time employment, benefits and a matching retirement savings program
- Treat our employees fair; we offer competitive wages, provide training and value each employee
- Opportunity for growth; we are expanding at an accelerated rate, with that comes new opportunities
- We invest in our community; we know it’s important to give back