Drewlo Holdings is a family owned and operated company that has been in business for over 60 years. Since 1958 we have been constructing and operating rental apartment towers across Southwestern Ontario and proving homes to thousands of Canadians.
- Family built, owned and managed; family is at the heart of our company and a core value
- Provide you with a Career; we offer stable full-time employment, benefits and a retirement program
- Treat our employees fair; we offer competitive wages, provide training and value each employee
- Opportunity for growth; we are expanding at an accelerated rate, with that comes new opportunities
- We invest in our community; we know it’s important to give back
- Guaranteed Work!
- Monday – Friday, Day Shift!
- Paid (non working) statutory holidays!
- Health Benefits and RRSP match program!
- Create cleaning schedule for dryer vents in apartment units
- Provide notice to enter units
- Work with partner to clean dryer vents using high powered vacuum
- Clean up any debris in the unit as a result of the vent cleaning
- Wear all required Personal Protective Equipment for your safety and the safety of others, mask is required
- Accurately track materials used and hours worked
- Keep work site clean and organized at all times
- Embrace health and safety environment and act in accordance with internal and external health and safety practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in labour position and with hand tools
- Able to complete tasks in timely fashion on your own initiative
- Class G license with a clean driving abstract an asset