Standard duties include but not limited to:
- Repairing and maintaining cars and both heavy and light trucks
- Repairing and maintaining construction equipment such as bulldozers, excavators, packers, and cranes
- Repairing and maintaining fuel injection systems, engines (repair and overhaul), compressors, hydraulic pumps and drives, brakes, electrics, and other systems
- Conduct welding jobs as required
Skills and Experience
- Experience performing repairs, service, and maintenance on trucks and equipment
- Valid Ontario G-class driver's license and clean driving record
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to read, write, understand and communicate effectively
- Ability to adapt and adjust to various assignments
- Apprenticeship may be possible
Qualified applicants interested in joining a dynamic team are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter electronically to email@example.com, or by mail to PO Box 6000 Komoka, ON N0L 1R0, or by fax to 519-472-8860 (attention: Kevin Weller).
Please note: This position involves working in a shop and outside, sometimes in inclement weather. It is physically demanding and includes climbing, bending, heavy lifting, working in dusty, noisy, hot, and cold environments.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME, COVER LETTER & EXPECTED HOURLY WAGE.