Drewlo Holdings is seeking an Assistant Managers of Structural Renovations. We are a family owned and operated company that has been in business for over 60 years. Since 1958 we have been constructing and operating rental apartment towers across Southwestern Ontario and proving homes to thousands of Canadians.
- Family built, owned and managed; family is at the heart of our company and a core value
- Provide you with a Career; we offer stable full-time employment, benefits and a retirement program
- Treat our employees fair; we offer competitive wages, provide training and value each employee
- Opportunity for growth; we are expanding at an accelerated rate, with that comes new opportunities
- We invest in our community; we know it’s important to give back
- Health Benefits!
- Retirement Savings Match Program!
- Safety Boot Program!
- Close working relationship with site supervisor acting as a key liaison and support
- Organize daily construction operations of major renovations
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and monitor progress against established schedules
- Coordinate and oversee employees and activities
- Assist in preparation of construction project budget estimates
- Provide experience and cost-effective based solutions to construction issues
- Participate in Health and Safety and Occupational practices and regulations on all projects and construction sites
- Minimum of 5-7 years of practical work experience in concrete construction
- Skilled Labourer, experience in different trades/skills on-site
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must have current understanding of construction industry practices, Ontario Building Code, OHSA and Safety regulations